DAG is seeking a mid-level C# developer with .Net 5 (core) experience. The candidate MUST have strong Entity Framework Core experience, including performance enhancements and fine-tuning queries. Focus on Web API’s and Worker Services in a cross-platform environment, understanding and experience of dependency injection and SOLID principles are also required. Primary duties will be backend development data management. Work hours are USA CST and is 100% remote.
This position will be part of a full stack development team building and maintaining the back-end business logic as well as the presentation layer utilizing heavy visualization. This position will be involved in contributing to all areas of the application life cycle including design, development, testing, and operations. This opportunity will provide exposure to working with the various tools, technologies, patterns, and practices of developing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise software systems.
- Review and understand existing software systems and applications
- Present and code development plans for system improvements
- Develop new applications and application level architectural changes
- Implement code changes to approved development plans
- Unit test and verify implemented solutions before delivery to QA teams
- Support operation of systems in production
- Microsoft .NET 5 (Core)
- Entity Framework Code First Development
- Windows PowerShell (optional)
- General IT Industry Knowledge (End User Computing, Server, Storage, Networking, etc)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft .NET 5 and .ASP.NET, C#
- Web API’s
- Source Control – Git
- Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core
Data Agility Group (DAG) is a leading IT services firm specializing in Data Center Transitions and Transformations. We have been servicing customers globally for over 14 years. Our culture is one of personal and professional growth. Our team is dedicated to offering a level service to our clients that surpasses most companies in the industry. We are looking for a new member to join our team of experts, who will continue to represent DAG with a sincere commitment to customer service and excellence. If you believe you would be a great fit to our culture and possess the necessary skills, we would love to hear from you.